On LiveHeats, each event (e.g. Australian Surfing Championships 2022) contains divisions (e.g. U14 Female Shortboard). LiveHeats supports custom event division fields that can be used for external:
- ranking systems
- displays of event calendars
- databases that store event results data
LiveHeats can set up custom event division fields for an organisation, that allows the event organiser within the federation to enter this information into each division in an event.
How to edit the values for custom fields in an event division
Note: Values can only be added to custom event division fields once activated on your account by a LiveHeats representative. Please see the section below for how to have custom fields activated on your account.
- Go to the Event dashboard and select the Event division:
- Click Division settings:
- Scroll down and click Custom fields:
- Enter the values in to the fields and click Save:
How to create a custom event division field
- Complete this form: https://forms.clickup.com/26411634/f/t60kj-5148/P6EGJ1NIDY0O4JJ8PN.
- Repeat for each field you need created
The LiveHeats team will then process these for you and notify you once they are added to your account.