The Team manager dashboard is available to users with either singular or multiple athletes and teams linked to their LiveHeats user profile and allows you to make team changes with event-wide synchronisation. This article contains:
- Video overview and tutorial
- How to access and use the Team manager dashboard
- FAQ and troubleshooting
- SLSA Club Cap directory
How to access and use the Team manager dashboard
- To access the team manager dashboard, you will need to Log in using your current LiveHeats email or where your account confirmation email was sent. If for some reason you cannot locate your confirmation email you can always use the forgot password link to reset and login to your account.
Note, the system will only allow you to reset your password if you have an active LiveHeats account
- When you log in use the links under Events to access your teams and change them and links under Profiles to edit your athletes. Note: events will only appear if athletes linked to your account are in them.
- Once you have clicked on the event you are looking for, you will find a search button to easily find your teams, along with a public event page & contact organiser button to further assist you. If you find yourself on the public event page, click the avatar button (top right) > Dashboard (Athletes) to return back:
- To remove an athlete from the roster, use 🗑️ next to the athlete's names.
- To add an athlete to the roster, just type in the name and select from any athlete linked to your account.. Note, You can only enter athletes that are available, the rest are locked to other teams unless removed. You can also delete an entire team by using the ... button next to the team name. You will be promoted but please be very careful as you cannot add a team back in!
- Once a heat has been marked as LIVE you will be unable to make a team change. The same process is also applied if a team is knocked out. This is visually represented by the lack of 🗑️ icons and the greyed-out names
For a printable multi-page version click here.
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Why can't I log in?
Make sure you are logging in using your pre-existing LiveHeats email or the one that was created for you.
What happens if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password you can always reset it using the Forgot your password link.
Why can't I see athletes and teams when I log in?
Your account is most likely linked to the athlete or team profiles for that event.
Why can't I see late entries?
Athletes & teams will need to be manually linked to the team manager user account when entered. The event admin will be able to help you process these requests by following these two separate help centre articles so long as you qualify to manage the athlete/s or team/s in question
- Linking a new athlete/team profile to a user
- Linking a pre-existing athlete/team profile to another user
I can't add a team.
At this stage adding a team is unfortunately not possible and you will still need to visit the even admin centre to process this request.
If you are still struggling please contact your carnival/event organiser for further assistance.