Things come up and from time to time you'll need to cancel your entry in an event or division. This article is for athletes & athlete managers.
Note: Entries can only be cancelled before a draw is created. If you need to cancel after the organiser has created a draw, you should contact them.
If you cannot see an option to cancel via the ... icon it means the draw has already been created regardless of the event status and you will need to contact the organiser directly to be removed.
How to cancel your entry in a division
- Go to LiveHeats and log in with the account you used to register for the event. You'll land on the Athlete dashboard
- Click on the relevant Event:
- If you manage multiple athletes, first select the relevant athlete, then you'll see all the divisions that athlete is entered into
- Click the three dots in the card. If there's no three dots, it means that the draw has been created and you can no longer cancel:
- In the warning dialogue click Cancel entry:
- Your entry in the division will now be cancelled. Repeat for any other divisions or athletes: