Some organisers run a rolling ranking which involves setting a time window and then results from events run within that time window count towards the ranking.
For example your rolling rankings might look at the previous 52 weeks of events. Once an event's start date falls outside the previous 52 weeks, then that result automatically drops out of the ranking.
How to set up rolling rankings on a series
- Firstly, create the series
- Set up the rankings parameters in the Series settings > Rankings
- Contact email@example.com and notify us of:
- the series for which you'd like to activate rolling rankings
- the time window in your rolling rankings (e.g. 52 weeks)
- We'll then activate the setting for you and notify you once done