Some organisers like to offer their athletes an ability to compete in a single event in a series, without committing to a full annual membership.
LiveHeats has a feature that allows you to:
- offer a one-off membership to your athletes
- restricts that membership so when the athlete enters an event, the one-off membership is consumed and they need to renew or upgrade to enter further events
This article describes how to set this up.
How to offer your athletes a one-off membership
- Once you have created the series, ensure that you have turned on the setting to require a membership to enter events
- In the Series settings, add a division for the One-off membership - you can name it anything you want. This division will appear as an Membership option alongside other divisions
- Go to the Membership tab and ensure you have set a Custom price per division being lower for this (e.g. normal divisions/options are $100 and the one-off price is $30)
- Notify the LiveHeats team at email@example.com, so we can set this division to be one-off. Please tell us:
- The series for which you'd like the one-off membership to be applied
- The name of the division (e.g. one-off membership)
- Once we've set this for you, when a member selects this option, they'll now be able to use it to enter one event only and following that, they'll be prompted to upgrade