One of the best features of LiveHeats is that any event information is available to the public to view live on their own device.
Accessing your events via your LiveHeats public organiser url
When you sign up to LiveHeats, you choose a LiveHeats username, which we use to create your public organiser url (e.g. https://liveheats.com/surfingqueensland).
Here's how to find that url:
- Go to the Welcome to LiveHeats email you received in your inbox when signing up
- Or, search your organiser organisation directory (www.liveheats.com/organisations)
- Once on the organiser profile page, copy and paste the url
Accessing the public event page link
Once you've created an event, we'll create a unique url for the event. The event will automatically appear on your public organiser profile page, and you can also access it by following these instructions:
- Once you've created the event, go to the Event dashboard
- On the left hand menu, click the Public event page
- This will open the public event page. You can copy the url from the address bar and share anywhere you want
Advanced options for allowing the public to view live scores:
We also offer other options for public outputs of the live event: