If you use LiveHeats registration feature, athletes will automatically appear in the seed list (entry list) once they have registered, so you do not have to add them.
If you're using another registration method, you can add names manually to each division as described below, or you can import your athlete list into the event by uploading a CSV file.
You can also use the Add athlete feature even if you use LiveHeats for registration to add latecomers, and wildcards, etc to your seed list.
How to manually add athletes to a division
- Go to your Event dashboard and click the division
- If you have not yet drawn heats, you'll land on the Athletes (or Teams in a teams format) tab. If you have already drawn the heats, click on the Athletes (or Teams) tab
- Click the Add athlete button which will open a dialogue
- Type in the athlete's name. If the athlete already exists in your database, select the relevant name which appears in the drop down as you type
- Click Add x athlete to add them to the division
How to remove an athlete
To remove an athlete, click the athlete to open the dialogue. Now you can remove them by clicking Send to alternates:
See more for removing athletes from paid events.
If you have already drawn the heats, you can redraw the heats to re-build the draw without the athlete you have removed.