In addition to sending your athletes and spectators to the LiveHeats platform to view and register for events or memberships, you can also send them directly to your website.
You can integrate the following pages into your website:
- live scores
- event page, and sub-pages for divisions and schedule
- organiser profile page
- event calendar
- directory (for federations)
We support embedding into any web page that can have an iFrame.
Embedding LiveHeats modules in your website
- Decide which public facing page you would like to integrate into your website:
Page So people can view Example URL Event page Live scores, draws, results, and registration (if open). You can also embed sub-pages for divisions or event schedule. https://liveheats.com/events/5263 Organiser home page All events and series, and membership registration (if open) https://liveheats.com/surfingnsw Rankings The rankings for the selected series https://liveheats.com/surfingnsw/rankings Events Shows the organiser's calendar of events https://liveheats.com/surfingnsw/events Child organisations Show's all linked organisations *for federations only* https://liveheats.com/wcbr/federated-organisations
- Head to your public organiser profile (e.g. www.liveheats.com/surfingnsw). If you can't remember your organiser profile link, you can search it on our directory: www.liveheats.com/organisations
- Copy this the relevant public page URL to your clipboard
- Use a iFrame code generator like Embed Responsively (select generic iFrame), and enter your LiveHeats url (e.g. https://liveheats.com/events/5263) to create and copy the embed code snippet
- In your website content management system, go to the page where you'd like to embed the event module and add a HTML iFrame (refer to your website service for how to add an iFrame), and paste the embed code snippet into the iFrame
- Review and once published, you'll then see the LiveHeats module on your webpage. This will update automatically as you change the event status.
Embedding into a live video feed or webcast
LiveHeats also has a way for you to integrate live score graphics into your webcast or broadcast. See here for more information.
Can we customise the look and feel of the module in our site?
Unfortunately it's not possible to change the look and feel of any embedded LiveHeats page, as any access to styles or content inside an iFrame is blocked by browsers for security reasons.