We know that mistakes happen. With LiveHeats you have full flexibility to edit and add scores to live or completed heats. During live heats, judges can edit their own scores, and the head judge also has the power to edit scores.
This article is for editing scores, to edit the athletes in a completed or live heat, see this article.
How to edit scores for completed heats or runs
- Go to the Event dashboard and click on the relevant Division
- On the Draw tab, find the heat or run you'd like to edit and click the title:
- Here, you can click into a ride/run to edit the judge's scores:
- Once clicking on a ride/run, you can edit the scores of any judges, or delete it:
- You can also add a new ride by clicking the "+" icon