If you use LiveHeats membership management, you might like to add athletes to the member's database who haven't registered online. For example, cash paid members or life members.
How to manually add a member
- Click on Series, in your main navigation and navigate to the relevant Series
- Click on the Members tab
- Click on the Add member button on the top right to reveal the dialogue:
- In the dialogue, enter the member's details including:
- Member name - if the don't exist in your database, click Create new athlete in the blue dropdown to select them
- Date of birth (optional), divisions
- If they are a life member, check yes to this field. This will automatically add the member to all of your series' (past, current and future)
- Contact details including email, contact number, and contact name (if a child, put the parent's name here):
- Click Save to add them to your member list for the series
Note: If the email you include is not yet associated with a LiveHeats account, they will receive an invitation email to claim their account.