If an athlete or team registers for an incorrect division in an event, you might like to move their registration to a different division. Here's how to deal with this.
How to move athletes between divisions in an event
- When logged in as a Director go to the Event dashboard and then the division you'd like to add them to
- On the Athletes tab, click Add athlete or Add team, type in their name and select it by clicking on the check box next to the existing athlete or team name
- Go back to the Event dashboard and click on the division that you'd like to remove the athlete or team from
- Click their name in the list, then click Cancel Entry on the bottom left which will send them to the Cancellations list
- Once the athlete or team appear in the Cancellations list they will not be pulled across into the draw when heats are created. To completely remove an athlete from a division, click on their name in the cancellation list and select Remove from division
Alternatively, you can remove them from the incorrect division, and ask them to re-register for the preferred division.