You might like to include notes to the athlete's registration form, to provide athlete's with instructions or information about your event.
- "Athletes must check in at the event site at 7am on Saturday to collect their goodies bag" or;
- "You must send proof of athlete insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the event".
How to add notes to an event registration:
- Go to the Event settings
- Click on the Registration tab
- Scroll down to the area that says Registration information and click Add registration notes
- Here, type in the notes you'd like the athletes to see in the registration form
- Click Update event to save
- The notes will now appear on the registration form, which you can test by clicking Public event page when the event status is on Entry open
The text will display on the athlete's form: