As a default, LiveHeats displays the scheduled times of heats anywhere heats are displayed (like the live view, heat draw, and whiteboard), as well as the athlete dashboard. For a host of reasons, such as a non-confirmed schedule, or wanting competitors to hang at the event to volunteer on the BBQ) you might want to not display these scheduled heat times to the public.
You can hide the scheduled heat times from all public views by doing the following:
- In your event, go to the Event settings
- Scroll down to Advanced and click to expand
- You'll see a checkbox noted "Hide scheduled heat times from public", click to check
- Scroll down to click Update event to save
- You can remove the setting at any time by unchecking the box