You might like to top seed athletes into later rounds, for example:
- Top 4 seeds start in the quarter finals, or
- Top 8 seeds start in round 2
How to seed athletes into later rounds:
- From the Event dashboard click on the division
- Click Division settings and scroll down to Advanced and click to expand
- Scroll down to the field that reads Add seeds to another round and click to add
- Enter the number of seeds like you'd to start in the later round, as well as the round you'd like them to start them in. For example, if you have top 6 seeds starting in round 2, you'd enter "6" into the first field and "2" into the second field. Each round in your draw is represented here as a number, for example if your semi finals are the 3rd round in the draw, the round would be "3"
- You can repeat as required, if you have seeds starting in different rounds
- Click save to update, then, you must click Redraw heats (top right), or if you are yet to draw the heats for the whole event, once you've configured all divisions, click Draw heats
- This will build a seeded draw with your top seeds starting in the relevant round
Alternatively, you can build a normal heat draw, and add the athletes manually to the heat positions.