If you're running an event where you'd like to drop the high and low judge scores for each ride, you can turn on a setting which will automatically:
- For each ride, drop the high and low judge scores
- Average all remaining scores to produce the ride average
How to drop high and low judge scores:
- Go to the Event settings
- Scroll across to Judging
- Check mark the box for Drop lowest and highest scores
- Click Update event to save
- This will activate this setting for the live and future heats
Common questions about this feature
Can we change from a four or five judge panel (dropping high and low) to a three judge panel (all scores count) half way through the event?
Yes no problem - turning the dropping high and low feature on or off half way through your event will not impact any completed heats. Just note if you use the Undo button to go back, that if completed heats become Live again, the setting would then apply.