Before, during, or after an event, you might like to send an email to your registrants with information about the event or an update.
Note: This feature works best when you use LiveHeats for event registration, which ensures each athlete having an email linked to their profile. If you don't, you can always link emails to athletes manually using this tool.
The below applies to event registrations only. If you'd like to instead email your members, check out this article.
Overview of emailing athletes in an event
This feature allows an event director to write a plain text email message to athletes.
The email will be sent to all users linked to the athletes in the event, as well as the Directors of your organisations. For example, if an athlete profile has two emails linked to their profile, one email address for themselves and one email address belonging to their parent, both emails would receive the email.
How to email all athletes in an event
- Once logged in as a Director, click the event
- Click on the Email athletes on the left hand navigation:
- Edit the subject and enter any message (you can paste links which will appear as links in the email)
- Click Send message when you're ready to send:
- The email will now be sent to all athlete's emailss;