When you are opening registration, you might like to offer a discount if multiple athletes register (e.g. a family).
How do multi-entry discounts work?
When configuring your registration, we define the rules for your multi-entry. For example, you might offer $150 for a family of four, and $25 for every additional athlete thereafter. We set your multi-entry discounted price to be $150 when four athletes register on the same account, and then we make five $175, six $200, and so on.
As the user completes the registration form the prices will update automatically with the discount.
Can we set specific rules around ages (e.g. two adults, two children)?
Unfortunately not, you can only set the number of athletes for the discount to be applied (e.g. four).
You might like to add a note in your registration form to clarify this, using the notes area.
How do we set the family price
- Go to Series settings
- Click on the Membership tab
- Scroll down to the area that reads Advanced registration rules and click Set discounted total price for multiple athletes (e.g. family price)
- Enter the number of total athletes when the discounted price kicks in (e.g. 4 or more) and the total price (e.g. $100)
- Repeat if you'd like to add more rules for more athletes
- Click save to update and ensure your Membership status is set to Open so members can register