Your series is the concept that defines your rankings and/or membership database. Each year, you'll probably want to create a new series, to start a new ranking leaderboard or allow your members to register for the new year.
To create a new series for your organisation:
- Go to your LiveHeats dashboard
- Click Series in the top navigation. You'll now land on your most current series. Click the title of your series to reveal the drop down menu:
- At the bottom of the dropdown menu you'll see a Create new series option - click it:
- Enter the following details:
- Name of the series
- Restrict event registration to members only (only if you're using the membership feature and want the events to be members-only)
- Add divisions. (You can opt to have the divisions as rankings, memberships or both.
- When you are ready, click Save. You can now:
- activate membership on this series if using our membership feature, and;
- add events to this series when creating events or by visiting the Event settings of any past events, for using our rankings feature