Your series is the concept that defines your rankings and/or membership database. Each year, you'll probably want to create a new series, to start a new ranking leaderboard or allow your members to register for the new year.
To create a new series for your organisation:
- Go to your LiveHeats dashboard
- Click Series in the top navigation. You'll now land on your most current series. Click the title of your series to reveal the drop down menu:
- At the bottom of the dropdown menu you'll see a Create new series option - click it:
- Enter the following details:
- Name of the series
- Restrict event registration to members only (only if you're using the membership feature and want the events to be members-only)
- Divisions or options included. If using our ranking solution, you should set the actual Divisions that will appear in the rankings. If only using the membership solution, you can set the Divisions to whatever you'd like (e.g. Options, like "competing membership" or "non-competing membership"), etc.
- When you are ready, click Save. You can now:
- activate membership on this series if using our membership feature, see here for instructions: https://support.liveheats.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053802672-Setting-up-membership-registration-for-a-series, and;
- add events to this series when creating events or by visiting the Event settings of any past events, for using our rankings feature