On Liveheats, a Series represents a relationship between multiple Events and can be used for Rankings or Membership. This article describes how to create a Series for rankings.
To create a new series for your organisation:
- Go to your LiveHeats dashboard
- Click Series in the top navigation. You'll now land on your most current series. Click the title of your series to reveal the drop down menu:
- At the bottom of the dropdown menu you'll see a Create new series option - click it:
- Enter the following details:
- Name of the series (e.g. "2026 Pro Tour")
- Select the Series type. You should select rankings only or if you'd like the series to be used for both membership and rankings, select that option (recommended for small clubs)
- Add divisions that you'd like to appear in your rankings:
- Click on the Rankings tab and configure the advanced ranking settings. Be sure to read through the rankings management section of the help centre for the other ranking features we offer.
- When you are ready, click Save. You can now add events to be part of this Series, during event creation or via the event settings