You can set or edit the jersey colours at any time, or allocate bib numbers once your athletes are in the seed list.
How to set or edit jersey colours and order for your event (Surfing)
- Go to the Event settings > Advanced
- You'll see a field to add, edit, or remove jersey colours. The supported colours will appear as you type, or you can select them from the dropdown. Add your colours into the appropriate order
- Click Update event to save
- we support the following colours: Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Black, Purple
- currently, you cannot add custom colours, but you can use the bib number field below and add the text of custom colours to the athlete (e.g. Teal)
- be sure the order of your jersey colours align with your paper judge scorecards (if any) and your heat draw.
How to allocate or edit bib numbers (Snowboarding, Freeski, Wakeboarding)
- From the Event dashboard, click on the relevant division
- Navigate to the Athletes tab for the division
- Click on an athlete's name in the Athletes list
- When the dialogue appears, you can allocate or edit the athlete's Bib number
- Click to Save to update
Note: you can also include Bib number in when importing athletes in bulk or into a division.