When accepting paid event registrations, you might like to allow athletes to purchase additional items. For example, dinner tickets, or extra apparel, or a donation.
How to add paid extras to registration
- Go to the Event settings for your event
- Click on the Payments tab and if not already, set the price per division
- Scroll down and check mark the field that reads Add paid extras to registration
- In the fields, enter:
- Name of the item (e.g. Hoodie)
- Options (e.g. Small, Medium and Large) - you can leave this field blank if not relevant
- Click Update event to save
This will add the paid extra to your registration form, and all users will have the option to purchase it during registration.