LiveHeats partners with Stripe for payment handling. Stripe currently supports payments in many countries (listed here), and is always adding new countries. Unfortunately, there are many countries in the LiveHeats community that are not yet supported by Stripe.
The good news is that you can still use LiveHeats for event registrations and follow the below guide to collect payments offline.
Accepting registrations with offline payment
- Login and create your event
- Your event will be automatically set to be Entry open
- Go to the Event settings > Registrations and set up the registration settings accordingly
- In the Registration notes area, put instructions on pricing per athlete and where athletes need to pay for their registration, for example to your bank account or via a payment link. These instructions will appear on the registration form:
- Go to the Custom fields area at the bottom on the Registrations tab and create a custom field (check box, and user level) that makes them agree that they have paid for their registration via the link (see here for more on this feature). As an added step, you could have a field for them to enter their payment reference number:
- Now, athletes can register via your LiveHeats page (e.g. www.liveheats.com/supsa) and complete their payment offline. You can see all registrations in the Seed list and cross check with your bank transactions to ensure payment
See this article for full instructions on how athletes can register for your event.