Accepting payments for event and membership registration via LiveHeats is awesome. As long as you operate in country supported by our payments partner Stripe, you can connect your bank account and accept payments via LiveHeats for events or memberships.
How to connect your bank account to LiveHeats to accept payments
- Go to LiveHeats and login as a director
- Click on the Payments item on the top navigation
- Then, click the Activate payments button. You'll then arrive on the Stripe on-boarding process
- Enter all information to proceed through the Stripe on-boarding process
- Once complete, you'll be redirected to the Payments page, and you'll now be able to start activating payments on your events (see here for how)
- Stripe might require some more information for your account (such as your ID documents). You can add this information via the Stripe settings
You can check back on the Payments tab at any time to see the status of your account, as well as view your payments and payouts.