When you use LiveHeats for membership registration and management, you can easily email your members.
LiveHeats does not have an inbuilt email tool, however you can use your own email client (Gmail, Outlook), to quickly and easily email your members using the instructions below.
Note, the below applies to organisations that use LiveHeats for membership registration and management only. If you'd like to instead email your event registrants, check out this article.
How to email your members
- Go to Series in the top navigation
- Click on the Members tab
- Click the Download members button on the top right
- Open the downloaded CSV file in Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets
- Select the email addresses using your cursor, and copy the cells (right click > copy)
- Open your email client (Gmail, Outlook), and create a new message
- Paste the email addresses into the To, CC, or BCC field, write your message, and send!