Spectators and athletes can view the live scores, upcoming heats, and results by visiting your LiveHeats organisation page (e.g. www.liveheats.com/ripcurl).
To make it easier for people at the event site to access this page, you might like to print and display a QR code that links straight to your LiveHeats page. This article explains how you can do this.
Creating a QR code for your LiveHeats page
- Go to a QR Code Generator tool, such as one of the below:
- QR Code Money (https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/)
- QR Code Generator (https://www.qr-code-generator.com/)
- In the Your url field, copy and paste your LiveHeats public page url (e.g. https://liveheats.com/ripcurl)
- Click Create QR code to generate it
- Click Download to png to download the image file
- Now, you can add the image to your poster for printing. For designing a poster, you might like to use a design tool like Canva (https://www.canva.com/)
- Print out the poster and laminate to waterproof
- Display the poster in an obvious place at your event site
Note: if you can't remember your LiveHeats public page URL, you can search your organisation here and just copy the URL once you're on your page.
Here's an example QR code on a COVID poster from our friends at Surfing NSW: