If you're using our Round leaderboard setting, here's how you can view the round leaderboard.
Viewing the round leaderboard as a head judge for live heats
- Open the Head judge page
- On the top right, you'll see a button titled Leaderboard
- Once the event is underway, the Head judge or commentator can click this button to view the Leaderboard for the round. The Leaderboard will also display what score each athlete needs to progress to the next round (or if already in a progression position, what they need to win).
- Start and end the heats as normal until you reach the end of the round. Once you end the final heat in the round, the system will progress the athletes to the next round
Viewing the round leaderboard for completed heats as a Director
The director can view the round leaderboard via the Division page, and the Heat edit page:
- Go to the Event dashboard
- Click the Division you'd like to view
- On the division page, click the Leaderboard icon
- This will open the leaderboard for that particular round
How the public can view the round leaderboard
The public can view the round leaderboard by visiting the Division page on your public event page, and clicking the Leaderboard tab. This will display the leaderboard for all live or completed rounds.