Here's our suggested approach for how to accept Active Kids vouchers when using LiveHeats for membership registration.
Note, to access Active Kids as a club or association, you need to be a registered provider. For info on how to register, head to the Service NSW website.
Recommended approach for accepting Active Kids with LiveHeats
- When creating your new Series, or if already created, go to the Series settings and add a division to your series titled Active Kids Voucher
- Click on the Membership tab in the Series settings, and in the price field, click Set custom price per division
- For the Active Kids Voucher division set the price to $0
- In the Membership tab, scroll down to the Registration notes field, and add a note saying:
- If you have an active kids voucher, please select the Active Kids Voucher division instead of the actual division for the relevant athlete. This will reduce the membership to $0. Complete the membership registration and enter the details identically to how they are displayed on your Active Kids Voucher.
- Go to the Registration tab, and create custom fields for each of the details you need for the Active kids redemption process. Be sure to set up these Custom fields as not required, type = free text and category = registration, so others can skip past them (maybe even put (optional) in the field name)
- Now your members will register and people using the vouchers will enter the relevant information
- Note, once you've received the voucher details, follow these steps to redeem: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/redeem-vouchers-active-kids-provider
- Once you've successfully redeemed the voucher, you can edit the member's detail to add their actual division (if you need that information)