When you're using live judging, you can activate a setting that means all rides/runs must be approved by the Head Judge before they are made visible to the public.
This article explains how to activate this setting, and the approval process for the Head judge.
Head judge approval of scores
- Navigate to the Head judge page for the event. You can access this page when logged in to LiveHeats as a Director
- Once a score is entered by a judge, it will appear on the Head judge view as Unapproved. Unapproved scores will appear as shaded (see screenshot below)
- To review and approve the score, the Head judge will select the shaded score to view the average score, as well as individual judge scores. If required, judges can edit their score, or the Head judge can make edits on their behalf
- When the Head judge is satisfied, they can click Approve on the bottom right, or Approve all using the button on the top right to approve all pending scores
- Once Approved, the score will become visible to the public (including public event page, live stream graphic, and embed), and will now count towards the athlete or team's total
- Approved scores become locked and can no longer be edited by the judge
How to activate the Head judge approval setting
- Go to the Event settings and select the Judging tab
- Scroll down and select the box for Head judge must approve scores
- Click Update event to save