If you are a director of an organisation account who is configured as a 'child' of the parent organisation - usually a national or international sporting body - then follow the below steps to publish your event to the parent's federation rankings.
Step 1: Configure your event to belong to the parent series
- When logged in as a child organisation, click Create an event (for past events, go to the Event settings)
- In the form, you'll see a field titled "
- Click the field to reveal all eligible series', including your series and your parent organisation's series. Select the relevant National rankings series that your event will belong to
- Click Update or create event to save
The event is now set to be part of the series. Before any results will be sent to the relevant rankings, you'll need to map the divisions to the related divisions of the parent organisation.
Step 2. Mapping divisions to the related divisions of the parent organisation
Once an event is set to be part of a parent's series, you can now map your event divisions to the parent's divisions. This is managed per division, as not all of your event's divisions may be eligible to appear on the parent's rankings. Here's how to do this:
- Go to the Event dashboard for your event
- Click the division that you'd like to have included in the parent organisation's rankings (Open Male Iron)
- Click Division settings and scroll down to click Rankings
- At the bottom of the form you'll see a field for Select the related division that your event division maps to. For example (Open Male Iron = Open IronMan)
- Please use this Overriding rankings points allocation article if your points for the division is different to your standard one
- Click Save to update
- Repeat for your other divisions
Once the event is complete this will appear on the parent's rankings.