This article provides instructions for Age managers or Coaches using LiveHeats to check in their athletes on Nipper Days or training. Once checked in, all the data is stored within LiveHeats so it can be used to track attendance, or for COVID tracking.
How to check in athletes on LiveHeats during nipper days or training
- Head to LiveHeats.com on your device and login with your club's director account. If you don't have access to your club's Director account, contact your club's LiveHeats champion
- Once on the Director dashboard, click the Event that you'll be managing (e.g. Nipper day or Training session):
- Once on the Event dashboard search or scroll to your age group:
- On the Division page scroll and click Confirm for the athlete you'd like to confirm into the division:
- To view an athlete's award, click on the athlete's name:
- Once everyone is confirmed - you're done! Head back to the Event dashboard and put your phone to sleep.
Note: there is no way to 'check out' an athlete yet, but this functionality might be added in the future.