ESA partners with LiveHeats for powering membership, event registration, scoring, and rankings. This article provides a 'how to' for members renewing or signing up as an ESA member.
How to renew or sign up as an ESA member:
- Go to the ESA Directory on LiveHeats and find the home ESA district you'd like to join: https://liveheats.com/surfesa/federated-organisations
- Once on your home district page, scroll down click Sign up on the membership module:
- Login using your LiveHeats account, or if its your first time click Sign up to create a LiveHeats account. If you are an existing ESA member, be sure to login with the email address you used on SurfSignUp previously. You would have received a Welcome to LiveHeats email earlier in 2022 to set your LiveHeats password on this email. If you did not follow the prompts in the email to set your password in time, just click Forget password and enter your email to regenerate a password link. If you forget the email you used on SurfSignUp, just contact ESA at firstname.lastname@example.org who can provide you this info.
- Once logged in, enter the relevant athlete details in the registration form. To add another athlete to your account, just click Add another athlete. The discounted family price will automatically apply:
- Click Continue and enter your credit card details to complete the purchase
- You'll receive a confirmation into your inbox and you can use the same login to register for ESA events once created by the relevant ESA District